The following are minutes from the general project meeting on Tuesday, April 9, 2019.
All documents for The WordPress Governance Project can be accessed on the project’s Google Drive.
Props: Pat Lockley and Rachel Cherry
- Review action items from March 26th meeting
Make sure everyone knows how to join Trello board
New: Team Drive
New: Automated tweets
Discussion: Current project documents
Discussion: Project research on existing governance
Discussion: Project’s governance hypothesis
- Review of the Trello board
- Everyone is free to self-assign tasks.
- New: Team Drive
- Confirmed auto tweeting new blog posts and meeting reminders was complete
- Discussed suggestions for recurring / automatic tweets
- Discussed current project documents
- Cathi Bosco shared the work on #group-communication
- Including experience maps and stakeholder identification
- Cathi and Alex Sirota have been workshopping scenarios, which need proof reading
- Discussed promotion and support for communication documents
- Discussed new research: case studies on current WordPress teams and their governance: what exists, what works, what doesn’t work, what they’d like to see changed/implemented.
- Discussion: Morten Rand-Hendriksen and Rachel Cherry to get started on project’s governance hypothesis