The following are minutes from the general project meeting on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
All documents for The WordPress Governance Project can be accessed on the project’s Google Drive.
Props: Pat Lockley and Rachel Cherry
- Minutes from last meeting
- Meeting facilitator and secretary
- Project communication
- Open floor
- Rachel Cherry started the meeting. Pat Lockley took minutes.
- Discussed the need to recruit people for the governance models research
- Discussed road blocks, raised the issue of communicating calls to action
- Remkus de Vries commented that most of us are on Twitter and so a Twitter account would help
- Discussed who would run the account. Remkus and Cathi Bosco volunteered.
- Rachel suggested @wpgovernance for the Twitter handle – account created
- Discussed content to tweet
- Brief discussion over best WP to Twitter tool
- We liked one of Cathi’s logos and one was added to the Twitter page
- Some work was needed to aggregate replies to the governance tweet for the new Twitter account
- Rachel asked for Twitter volunteers, Pat and Remkus volunteered
- Setup TeamDrive
- Setup Trello
- Set up automated tweets from bank of tweets
- Share the word about getting involved and what we’re working on
- Setup automated tweets when blog posts are published
- Set up automated tweets for meeting reminders
- Remkus is gonna help find our “what governance means” messages
- Cathi is gonna tidy up our logo and create a Twitter header image
- Push the recruitment for research help
- Everyone sign up for at least one of the research items and do the research